12th & 13rd JULY 2014
Each golfer has their own unique way to swing the golf club optimally. When a player's biomechanics can be maximized and a golf swing developed that matches it, the swing become easier, less stressful amd more fun.
Specic examples of players whose swings need to be adjusted to t their bodies and alternatively players whose physique need to be improved in order to make the swing changes desidered will be shown.
- 8:00 Registration
- 9:00 ‐ 9.30 Introduction to Sean and Craig working as a team to improve themselves and their players
- 9.30 ‐ 11:00 Understanding the body – why is yhis important for a golf coach? What is rotation? Why is this difficult?
- 11:00 ‐11:15 coffee break
- 11.15 ‐ 12.30 States of consciousness
- 12:30 ‐ 13:30 lunch
- 13:30 ‐ 15:30 on Range. Set‐up and all of the different assemblies Swing plane ‐Common mistakes and understanding
- 15:30 ‐ 16:30 The foot in golf. Power Sport or Endurance? The hip:basic anatomy and function
- 16:30 ‐ 17:00 Question and Answer
- 9:00 ‐ 9:15 Review of previous day (Question and Answer)
- 9:15 - 11:00 The spine in golf. the difference between the thoracic spine and the lumbar spine. The muscle of the spine.
- 11:00 ‐ 11:15 coffee break11.15-‐13:15 On range Trackman and Ball Flight. Proper practice
- 13.15 ‐ 14.15 lunch
- 14:15 ‐ 16:30 The shoulder: Anatomy, and physiology. The Soulder in golf16:30 ‐17:00 Question and Answer
Specific player examples on each topic will be covered in both days.
Junior topics and nutrition information will be discussed in both days